Vision Web Press, Inc. DBA Vision Print Solutions
Your privacy is critically important to us. At VisionWebPress.com we have a few fundamental principles:
We do not ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. Information is collected when you request a quote or contact us via our website, phone, or email.
We do not share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We do not store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
It is VisionWebPress.com’s commitment to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
Like most website operators, VisionWebPress.com collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
- VisionWebPress.com´s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use the website.
- VisionWebPress.com also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.
- VisionWebPress.com does not use such information to identify its visitors and does not disclose such information.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to VisionWebPress.com’s website may choose to interact with us in ways that require us to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that we gather depend on the nature of the interaction.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you contact us for information, or to request a quote.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
VisionWebPress.com collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor´s interaction with us. VisionWebPress.com does not disclose personally-identifying information gathered on our site. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
GDPR Notice to European Union and Great Britain Users
VisionWebPress.com’s operations are located in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
You must be at least 18 years old to use VisionWebPress.com’s website and service. VisionWebPress.com does not knowingly collect information from children under 18. (See the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.) Please forward all personal data requests to us by using our Contact Form.